enerSENSE – Condition Monitoring
Simple digitalisation through sustainable sensor technology.
Solar-powered from the sensor to the cloud – no cables, no batteries.
More efficiency and less downtime through predictive maintenance
Sudden failures and downtimes, unscheduled maintenance work are a challenge for the maintenance team. Individual components of machines or ancillary units can lead to a complete standstill of the system.
Benefits of continuous monitoring
- Regular and continuous monitoring of machines, machine parts and processes enables you to improve your maintenance
- Early detection of impending failures
- Reduced downtime through planned maintenance
- Extension of service life through on-demand maintenance
Simple, powerful and sustainable
- Wireless retrofit solution for measuring parameters relevant to wear, such as temperature and machine vibrations.
- More data through efficient photovoltaics (enerFILM) compared to battery-powered sensors
- Sensors can be easily retrofitted at almost any point on production machines.
- We offer an end-to-end solution from the wireless sensors to the final measurement and analysis of results.
Smart and scalable
You keep track and stay informed
- Browser-based dashboard viewable from anywhere
- Time series representation of wear-relevant variables (vibration values and temperatures)
- Percentage change in state variables
- Notifications when limit values are exceeded or not reached (e.g. via Microsoft Teams)
- If required, the dashboards can be adapted to your individual needs.
Maximum usability of the data through cloud interface and cloud analytics
- The sensor data can be delivered to existing software solutions and partner solutions via a Cloud2Cloud interface.
- The data can be transferred via simple CSV data up to live transmission via MQTT.
- The generated vibration and temperature data form the basis for predictive maintenance.
- With the help of machine learning, anomalies can be recorded and identified and expected runtimes can be determined from them.